Monday, September 29, 2008

Scrap Challenge #2


After Jeanne & I scraplifted a design from a blog post we were inspired by a few weeks ago, we decided to keep the little project going. No timetables or anything, just whenever we decide. This time we visited Bazill Blueprints, and this design in particular. I'd saved and printed a few ideas from there, and I'm sure there's a ton more ideas at this site I haven't seen, so I'm sure we'll both find more sketches that we like. Go here to see her take on the sketch!

I used Bazill cardstock, Happiness sticker from Adornit, Friends vinyl stickers from American Crafts Thickers "Sprinkles", swirl stamp and journaling circle stamp from Scrappy Cat. Little butterfly stamp from Inkadinkado's doodle alphabet set. All photos taken between October 2006 and September 2008.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

It's really amazing how in sync we are. Love it and the colors rock. That swirly stamp is so darn cute.

Cami said...

Awesome Layout Kim! Very cool too that you & Jeanne both used pictures of you together...GREAT job! :)

Rita said...

Hi Kim -- I'm one of Jeanne's online scrappy friends! :) Great job on your scraplift!