Friday, September 05, 2008

Skywatch on vacation..



On vacation this week, so I thought I'd post a few pics from my "other" home. First one is my view out the airplane window en route from Florida to Massachusetts. On the first leg of my flight I had an aisle seat, and hated that I couldn't see out the window very well. The sunrise was beautiful to see, so at least I got to see it a little.






My next photo is from last night at Barnes & Noble. Jeanne & I noticed this parachute floating across the sky during sunset. Very cool!!


Last but not least is a nice little storm cloud that was a bit further west from where my parents live. We heard lots of rumbling thunder, but got no rain, so that was a bonus.




As always go here to find links to hundreds more participants of Skywatch Friday.

6 comments:

Columbo said...

Some pretty awesome shots, especially the skydiver...WOW.
Have a great SWF.

Merisi said...

Great glimpses of beautiful skies! :-)

Love the idea of being at B & N and seeing a parachuter!

SandyCarlson said...

These are wonderful. Thanks.

Gemma Wiseman said...

A delightful series of interesting pics!

Jeanne said...

hehe how you doing today? My feet are a bit tired from all our walking. That was a good score seeing the paraglider wasn't it? Love your plane shot!

Tommy said...

great shots