Last week I was tagged by Craver VII, to tell about 5 ways blogging has affected my life, (positively or negatively) so today I'll post those 5 ways.
1. I originally started blogging (on another site) back in 2005 to keep in touch with friends & family when I moved away from my hometown, where I had lived for all of my 35 years. It was a way for me to share photos, and even the mundane day to day stuff.
2. I've always been pretty easy going, but would quickly dismiss those with ideas or ideals, that weren't the same as mine. Now I listen more to those people in order to learn more about myself, as well as others. There will always be things I may not agree with, but at least I heard them out. This has definitely impacted my work life as well as my blog reading/writing.
3. I like to think my photography has improved. I know my equipment has. ;)
4. Blogging increased my appetite for travel. Not necessarily out of the country but definitely to other states.
5. Sometimes I'm happier sitting in front of the screen, instead of getting outside. It *may* be seasonal, because summer in Florida is just plain mean. Winter I'm at the beach enjoying the 50 degree mornings.
Thanks again for the tag, Craver VII!
Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
Link back to the person who tagged you.
Link back to the parent post, so she can track the meme. *edited to correct link*
Tag a few friends or five, or none at all.
Post these rules-- or just have fun breaking them.
And I won't tag anyone..but I won't stop anyone from joining in!