Monday, January 12, 2009

Scrappy Monday

Here we go again! Jeanne & I decided to do another scrappy sunday this weekend, and got quite a bit accomplished. We had a blast as always, too! This time we decided on a 'lift from the January 2008 issue of Scrapbooks Etc. It was basically a years worth of Self Portraits. Not all of them, and let me tell you, I had a hard time deciding which ones to use. It also made me realize I need to get way more creative with it this year! :)

On the left is the original, and on the right is what I came up with: (sorry about the bad crop, Picasa doesn't like me anymore. ;)












Turns out most of my pics are from the second half of the year, because I really didn't do too many in the first half. Oh well.
Anyhoo...Cardstock: best occasions, "2008": AC thickers orange vinyl (love these)!, "in": Me & My Big Ideas monograms, "KIM": sadly, I forgot who made these letters, but I do like them! Journey, Adventure & Memories Stickers: K & Co sea glass collection, PP behind a couple of the pics is from AC, and the little fortune sticker is from Creative Imaginations.
I'm also working on 2 other layouts, that I thought were finished, but decide to expand them both to 2 pagers (with a little push from jeanne, lol). Will post those soon as I can.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

For a late starter with the self portraits you got some real good ones. Like the keyboard shot. I usually see the upper view not down there. lol Great fun as always!