Monday, January 26, 2009

New Scrap Projects!

A couple of weeks ago, Jeanne & I decided to do a chipboard album together using inspiration for the book by Ali Edwards she got me (& herself) for my birthday. It's an awesome book full of cool ideas. we gave ourselves 2 weeks to figure out what we each wanted to do, and I chose a New England theme. I'm using this album to "showcase" some of my favorite places, and people, too. Some of the pics are older, and many are newer, but all are pics I love.










































So, these are a few of the pages. I used a BasicGrey 6x6 chipboard album, and lots of neutral cardstock, and acrylic paints. It will definitely be an ongoing project, or a "work in progress" as Jeanne & I have come to call it.
So, go here to see what kind of cool project Jeanne is making, and have a lovely week!!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sweet shots! Definitely a fun time and more labor intensive than I realized it'd be. We'll have lots more fun adding to them.

Nancy said...

Love the way you did the pumpkin picture. Never would have thought of that!!!! Very creative. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.