Monday, January 19, 2009

Scrappy Day is Fun Day!

I had my weekly scrap therapy with Jeanne yesterday, and got quite a bit done. First up is a look at a layout I did using some of the pics I got when I went to Cleveland, OH back in March of '08. It was sort of a spur of the moment decision to go, and I don't regret it one bit. I'd love to go back, when it's warmer!!





Next one is one that started out as just a mishmash of music things I liked and then a 2nd page was born, noting bands that I loved in each of the last 3 decades.


And last but not least is a layout featuring pics from a college soccer game (Nichols College) that I went to back in late '07, starring my neice Nicole as Goalie Extraordinaire.
Go here to see what Jeanne created on our scrappy day!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Excellent! those Cleveland shots are awesome, hadn't seen the guitar shots before and the music one is so fun. Love the way you included the picks and the itunes cards. Nic's soccer layout is fun. She looks so darn serious!