Monday, October 27, 2008

My World Tuesday #2

So here we are at My World Tuesday once again! This week has been very busy with inventory at work, not my favorite thing to do, but over the years it's just become one of those Grin & bear it type things. Just do it, get it over with and don't let the little things get to you. And they will. People will argue over petty things, and you will try not to get involved and remain the impartial, stoic one, but that only lasts so long. Tempers get short, days get longer, and everyone just wants it over with.
So this has been my life since monday, and tomorrow (finally) we should be done. The last couple years, since we got a new supervisor, we've been getting more and more organized. So it has definitely gone smoother than in the past. We have some new people that just don't know the product line like we do. There are easily several thousand different parts we are dealing with.


And since I work close to the Jacksonville FL airport, thought I'd show a pic of this:





This was taken last week while I was moving pallets around making sure stuff was marked with the right part numbers. My SP for the week. :)

Don't forget to visit the My World Blog to visit others who are participating in the meme. Have a great week!

No comments: