Wednesday, June 03, 2009

What I saw today..


So, I haven't much to say about these, but I couldn't resist posting several of my favorites.



I showed some of these little guys (and gals, I'm sure) here. They seem to be growing pretty quick. I'm pretty tempted to feed them, but don't want to upset the balance of nature...so I am content to take several photos and watch the protective parents keep them safe.










Into the water they go......
By this time, I've turned the car around twice, and finallt decided I should just park. thankfully there's a new warehouse for lease right there, so I stopped in the lot for just a few minutes.







.....And back out the other side, right towards me. this is when i wish i had some bread. :) (and where I got lightly hissed at, hehe.





This shot is my absolute favorite. I did only a slight crop, to move them more off center. I do wish I had gotten a little more in the bottom of the frame, but their cute faces more than make up for the slight oversight. hehe



1 comment:

Jeanne said...

OMG they are so cute and yes growing very fast! The last shot is my favorite as well.
hehe your twirling shot. that was so much fun.