Friday, January 07, 2011

2011 Project 365, Week 1

Here we are once again at the beginning of a new year. I will be continuing my daily project 365, and my scrap your day on the 25th of every month. There hasn't been much scrapping going on lately, but I did make a few cards and tags the last couple months, so working on adding more creativity to my days. I'm slowly getting back to more reading as well.

I plan on sharing a collage every week with my Project 365 shots. I will be better able to keep up with that than single shots, I think.


Clockwise from upper left:
Jan. 1: Polar Bear Plunge at jax beach. Water temp 50 deg, air temp 65 deg.
Jan. 2: Mr Scout on duty!
Jan. 6: Ducks on the pond
Jan. 7: Today's reading material. Lazy day.
Jan. 5: Betsy's favorite calzone from Luigi's. Kim's favorite too!
Jan. 3: My 2010 project 365 photos all sorted by month. Need an album. :)
Jan. 4: New shipment of coffee for my Keurig. The hot apple cider is amazing!!

No comments: