Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 Project 365, Week 2

Here are my photos from the 2nd week of 2011...as usual, clockwise from upper left:
Jan 8 - looking out over the Trout River from the pier at the Zoo
Jan 10 - my car's check engine light on, needed 2 parts, total cost $700. yay.
Jan 14 - the merch table from one of the bands at Winterjam (Kutless)
Jan 12 - tree against an evening sky
Jan 11 - hot apple cider to enjoy while playing on the computer
Jan 13 - Scout hanging in one of his favorite spots
Jan 9 - Jacksonville Giants vs Orlando Kings, Jax won 174-117.

1 comment:

Kaye-Lee Pantony said...

Hi Kim
Great pictures. They do tell a story. Thanks for commenting on my blog and letting me know the names of the birds. I thought the beaks on the pink ones were too big. Roseate spoonbills makes sense.

I have found that getting to some of the wild parts of Florida has given me an appreciation of that state. It isn't all pretty beaches and sunshine.