Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back at it..

After taking a couple, ok more than a couple, months off from blogging for various reasons, I want to be back doing this. I figure there's no better time than the present, right?
The reasons for my absence were varied, and I won't get into them here. Suffice it to say it was time for me to make a few minor adjustments to my attitude.

I've been up to the usual since my last post: Saturdays hanging out at the Riverside Arts Market, walks through the local parks and even a vacation back home. I am still taking my daily 365 shot, and participating in scrap your day with Jeanne. The little kitty is getting fatter as the weather cools and he is sleeping more.
Speaking of the weather cooling, this is what makes the unbearably hot summer (almost) worth it. Once the time change happens in 2 weeks, i'll be that much happier then, too!

3 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

You never need to explain why you decided to take a vacation from blogging.

Sometimes the real world has to take precedence of the cyber world.

I'm glad you're back as this give me yet another great picture blog to check out.

Lynn said...

I hope you have been OK and I am glad you are back. :) Show us some of those pics!

Kim said...

G & Lynn: Thanks for the warm welcome back..I am OK, just a few things that had me stressing more than I needed..

Off to visit (which I've also missed)! :)