Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 Project 365, week 7

What a great week!! The weather here finally started to warm up a bit...I know it won't be long before I'm complaining about the heat. :)
The 7th week of the year was quite a busy one. Clockwise starting at upper left:

Feb 16: the door to my church
Feb 12: Sauce Boss, great show and good gumbo!
Feb 18: pretty flowering tree at the zoo
Feb 15: cat loves my shoes
Feb 14: cooking up spaghetti for the Daddy/Daughter dinner at American Heritage Girls
Feb 13: penguins at the zoo (first time I saw them out of the water)
Feb 17: the beautiful full moon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have never thought to find penguins in FL! Hey, kitty's got a pudgy belly - you sure he didn't eat one of your shoes? LOL

Kim said...

The zoo has lots of animals from other climates..fun to watch them play! Usually they are swimming in their "pool"..
Scout says he's just "fluffy" ;)

onlinehealthcareservices said...

I like your every post and i visits your blog everyday. I like your writing as well as your presentation skill. such a nice one this week.

- Bladder cancer