Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 project 365, week 6

A month and a half down now...we finally stopped getting so much rain. It's been getting into the low 60's during the day, too. I was able to get in a nice ride to Palm Coast, (just past St Augustine) this past weekend to see a couple bands and enjoy some good food at the first annual "Hot Foods & Spicy Blues" festival.


Clockwise from upper left I have:
Feb 10: High water level in the little retention pond near work
Feb 6: my Superbowl Sunday snack
Feb 8: Kitty thru a coffee cup handle
Feb 5: my view from the couch resting with my allergy issues
Feb 7: driving in more rainy weather
Feb 9: Fountain and more high water near Panera's
Feb 11: Tropical Sangria at Olive Garden...YUM!

As always click on the photo for a closer look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea - Kitty thru the coffee cup handle!

Kim said...

Thanks! he doesn't sit still very often, so I consider that a lucky shot. hehe