Thursday, July 10, 2008

My First Boston LO..


I'm sure the first of many...so many pics to choose from!! I ended up choosing a few that were tall & skinny (or could be cropped that way), then balanced it out with a couple of square pics. I kept it fairly simple, i guess, compared to my others. PP is Perhaps, Fiona from Basic Grey, die cut camera & travel stickers are from Imagine That, The little folder (holding CharlieTicket & Riverside Parking pass), is from ColorBok punch out pack, jewel.

I like how this one came out, and I can't wait to use a couple of the pics Jeanne got of me on some layouts soon!! I'm always taking pics, like her, but she has a hubby to occasionally get one of her. :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I like! That Basic Grey as the base is very cool. Love the tall skinny cropping. Good choices on the pics for this one.

Pearl Maple said...

Great page of one of my favorite places. Tall & skinny is a nice shake up on the usual shapes that you see in a scrapbook page. Well done.