Friday, June 20, 2008

Digging Thru The Archives..


So I was going thru some of my older photos, and decided to scan and post a few of my favorites.

I drove down to Florida in Feb. 2001 with my sister and her family for a short vacation. I was mostly brought along to watch my then 12 year old niece, while my sister and BIL went to the Daytona 500. The infamous one, where Dale crashed..very sad.
Anyhoo, We had a lot of fun, going to Daytona Beach, Disney, Universal Studios, St Pete, and then, sadly, back home to Massachusetts. Brrr.

While we were in St Pete, we took a boat ride/tour to Shell Island to collect Sand dollars, and other shells. I still have my little box of them, too. I got this picture as we were boarding the boat to go out, and it won a blue ribbon in the 3 County Fair, In Northampton. I'm very proud of this picture!

No comments: